“A Phoenix Rising”
Created in loving memory of Horace MaGee (1902-2002).
Created by David Lundahl and Rolf Lund.
This sculpture was made from the copper found at the site of the former church, which burned to the ground from a lightening strike August, 1998. The congregation moved into a new church erected on the same spot as the former sanctuary on August 12, 2001.