The process for weddings (inclusive for straight, same-sex, & interfaith couples):
- Contact our Administrative Assistant at email@example.com or 608.362.4821 to determine if the date is available.
- The Wedding Booklet will be mailed to you.
- Meet with a pastor.
- Meet with the Wedding Coordinator.
- Counsel with a pastor.
The Church Hosts:
- Al-Anon (support group for family and friends of problem drinkers) on Wednesdays at 10:00AM.
- Concerts including MUSICA MAXIMA under the direction of renowned musician and organist Max Yount.
- Society for Learning Unlimited (SLU) – SLU offers a variety of classes on many different topics for lifelong learners.
- Interfaith Worship Services
The Church Supports:
Yellow Brick Road, which is for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Pansexual, Two-Spirit, Asexual, and an Ally.
All are welcomed to be members of our church as God created you and to participate in any functions of the church.